Steps To Take When You’ve Lost Your Data
Pacific Practice Management Soultions Coders are certified from AAPC (American Association of Professional Coders) and AHIMA (American Health Information Management Association). Our coders have several years of expertise on both physician and reimbursement sides. We offer high quality medical coding services to healthcare providers across US, ensure highly accurate as well as compliant coding services in accordance with CCI, NCCI and LCD (Local coverage decision and medical policies) as per set rules for different states across US.
- All our coders are updated with the US coding polices and participate in CEU (Continuing Education Unit) programs from various institutions keeping their certificates current.
- We use online tools like Optum, which provide updated codes and for scrubbing the claims. We follow the books like Z’ Health and other pink sheets for being current with the coding guidelines.
- Coding for Commercials and Federal payers is done as per the payer specific guidelines, which decreases the denial rate and faster reimbursement.
- Coders provide documentation guidelines to the providers, so that their claims are not undercoded due to lack of documentation.
We are prepared for ICD-10 !!!
Our Coding Services Include:
- Evaluation Management
- Interventional Radiology
- DME (Durable Medical Equipment)
- HCC (Hierarchical Condition Categories)
- Auditing Services